Chilling moment Danyal Hussein, 19, who stabbed sisters in 'satanic sacrifice to win lotto' gazes at bloody hands

A TEENAGER who murdered two sisters in a satanic sacrifice stared at his own bloody hands during his arrest – after injuring himself in the brutal killings.

Danyal Hussein 19, slaughtered Bibaa Henry, 46, and her 27-year-old half-sister Nicole Smallman in a "frenzied" and "savage" attack.

He cut his own hand badly in the brutal killing, and dripped blood onto the bodies of both women and their belongings.

After he was arrested at his home, officers took him to a police station where the cold-blooded killer stared at the injuries on his hands but stayed silent.

Detectives believe that the Satan worshipper would have gone on to kill more women had he not hurt himself in the attack.

Hussein knifed Nicole 28 times and plunged the blade so hard into Bibaa that it broke.

The sisters were discovered dead in Fryent Country Park, North London, on June 5 last year after celebrating Bibaa's birthday.

A handwritten letter was discovered in Hussein's bedroom that appeared to be an agreement between him and a "demon" signed in blood.

He promised to "sacrifice women in order to win the lottery and not to be suspected of the crimes he had committed".

Hussein has been found guilty of murder today following a trial at the Old Bailey.

Nicole’s partner Adam Stone made the horror discovery after looking for the sisters when they failed to come home.

In a statement to the court he said: “A statement detailing how I feel about finding the murdered bodies of my girlfriend and her sister in a hedgerow in a park.

"Surely no words written down can truly express the reality and endless struggle I've had to experience.

“Nicole was the most beautiful and caring person, spiritually and physically. I love her with all my heart, every inch of my body and my soul.

"Nicole is my first thought, my second and every thought thereafter and if I am lucky enough to fall asleep then I see her in my dreams. This is all I have left of her.

“To put into words how I feel about losing Nicole is almost impossible, especially in this unimaginable and horrifically violent way.

“The images from the 7th JUNE forged in my mind; still one year on I find it impossible to see past them. I will never be able to un-see what I saw.”

The coward refused to give evidence during the trial and continues to deny being involved in their grisly murder.

In a victim impact statement read to court, the sisters' mother Mina Smallman said: "No-one expects their children to die before them but to have two of your three children murdered overnight is just incomprehensible.

“Attending court has been heart breaking; to hear how my beloved Bibaa was killed alongside her sister Nicole; the fear that both girls must have gone through in their final moments, trying to save each other, and fighting for their lives.

“That boy, Danyal Hussein, has not only shown that he has no respect for the Court but that he has no remorse for what he has done or the pain he has caused."

She said that losing her two girls was "enough to shake a person's faith – fortunately it did not".

The mum also said listening to the detail of how her daughters died in court was "horrific" and made her think "this person cannot have a heart".

The added: "If any good comes out of this at least another four women will not meet a similar end in a so-called pact with a so-called demon."

It can now be revealed investigators believe Hussein had undergone a "form of radicalisation" after being exposed to occult material on the dark web.

They also fear he would have slaughtered more women had he not slashed his hand while murdering the sisters.

The teen had been referred to anti-radicalisation programmes – including Prevent while he was attending Thomas Tallis secondary school in Kidbrooke.

Officers are still unable to access material on his computer but have discovered he was communicating with others about spells and demons.

The court was told Bibaa and Nicole had been celebrating the former's birthday with pals in the Wembley park.

After their guests left, they stayed behind alone to continue the party – playing with fairy lights and dancing together.

Hussein ambushed the pair as they sat alone in the park – repeatedly stabbing them in a frenzied attack.

They were discovered two days after worried friends headed to the park to find the missing sisters.

Pals first found glasses belonging to Bibaa and Nicole, before following a flattened trail of grass leading to undergrowth.

They then discovered the sisters' butchered bodies lying with their limbs entwined.

Social worker Bibaa had been stabbed eight times, while Nicole, who worked in the hospitality industry, had been knifed 28 times.

DNA belonging to Hussein was found on the women's bodies, nearby foliage and a knife at the scene.

Latex gloves covered in his blood were also discovered near a pond where the sisters' phones had been thrown after Hussein cut his hand while the sisters frantically tried to defend themselves.

Hussein was obsessed with the idea of becoming a multi-millionaire and believed the only way to do it was to strike a gruesome pact with a demon.

Two days before the murders, he bought a knife block from Asda and a roll of gaffer tape.

He also ordered two shovels from Amazon and a face mask, which he picked up from a locker and packed before making his way to the park.

The sisters took a heartbreaking final picture at 1.13am – with the monster lurking in the darkness waiting to strike.

Chillingly, the sisters could be seen looking to their left as though distracted by something moments before they died.

On the day their bodies were discovered, Hussein purchased three lottery tickets.

But he tried to spin a web of lies – claiming CCTV footage of him at the park, in Asda, Morrisons and outside his father's home showed someone else who looked like him.

He even said the bloodstains were not his – or if they were, they had been transferred to the scene by "foxes and rabbits".

Senior investigating officer in the case, Detective Chief Inspector Simon Harding, from the Specialist Crime Command said: “This is one of the most shocking and chilling cases I have ever dealt with, and I know the investigation will stay with all of those involved for many years to come.

"Hussein went out that night with the intention of killing in order to satisfy his bizarre fantasies under the deluded belief he would be rewarded with financial prosperity.

"His wicked acts have cut short the lives of two completely innocent women – who, even more devastatingly, were exceptionally close sisters simply out celebrating a birthday – and left family, friends and colleagues bereft, still struggling to come to terms with such a random and senseless attack."

Hussein will be sentenced on September 22 pending reports.

    Source: Read Full Article