Chelsea Harbour stabbing: Moment teen 'knifeman' arrested after 'return to scene of attack' which left boy, 15, critical

THIS is the moment a teen who allegedly knifed a 15-year-old boy was arrested after trying to sneak past back past the bloodbath.

The victim is fighting for his life in hospital after being stabbed repeatedly in the legs in posh Chelsea Harbour, South West London, yesterday.

Two boys, whose ages haven't been confirmed, have been arrested in connection with the horror.

Terrified witnesses claim the suspects were floored by cops after returning to the crime scene where the teen lay bleeding on the pavement.

Dramatic footage shows officers pinning down one of the alleged knifemen close to Imperial Wharf station.

One witness said: "The two attackers were walking back up the road passed the victim, who was still on the floor, and one of the witnesses identified them."

Daniel Martin, 23, a scaffolder whose colleague witnessed the arrests, said: “A guy I work with said they grabbed him by the bus stop and stabbed him three or four times in the legs.

“They then tried to walk back past where they stabbed the guy and two witnesses identified them.”

One local said he saw a group of teens in the car park at Imperial Wharf before the violence erupted.

He said: "They looked like they were preparing for a fight – I heard them saying 'let’s go, let’s go'.

"I was watching them from the end of the road when they saw this other group – I think there were three of them, who looked like they had come out of the station.

“They literally started running towards them and stabbed him right in front of me and other witnesses.

“It wasn’t like it was one time, they stabbed him over and over, and were shouting and swearing.

"It was like a war zone."

Emergency crews were scrambled to the scene just before 7pm to reports of a stabbing.

The teen was rushed to hospital in a life-threatening condition.

Forensic officers were seen combing for clues close to the lavish riverside development, where flats sell for upwards of £2million.

The attack came just one hour after Old Street was sealed off by police after a man was stabbed outside Moorfields Eye Hospital.

Cops were called to Old Street Roundabout at 5:40pm to reports of a separate stabbing.

The hospital was forced to ask people not to attend their A&E before reopening later in the evening.

    Source: Read Full Article