Just when Dominic (David Ames) thinks Isaac (Marc Elliott) has been dealt with, back he comes to Holby City. He continues his campaign to split up Dominic and Lofty (Lee Mead) and this time focuses his attention on Lofty – who is unprepared for the lengths Isaac will go to to get what he wants. With the situation erupting into violence, one person is left with life-threatening injuries.
Meanwhile, Cameron (Nic Jackman) is worried that Chloe (Amy Lennox) is being manipulated by Evan (Jack Ryder) and tries to intervene, but it’s clear that Chloe doesn’t welcome his efforts. Can Cameron make her see what’s happening? And Hanssen (Guy Henry) is upset when his attempts to bond with Oskar (Harry Weston) all seem to backfire. Here are all the spoilers to look out for.
1. The episode starts with Serena (Catherine Russell) and Sacha (Bob Barrett) doing emergency surgery on a patient. The situation is tense and it’s clear that they’re struggling to maintain control – but who is the patient and what’s happened?
2. With Jon Mayfield now dead, there seems to be no reason for Isaac to be at the hospital. Dominic is shocked to see him there again, but determined not to let Isaac play any of his mind-games on him. Then Isaac sees Lofty in Pulses, and puts on an act to get his sympathy. Will Lofty be taken in?
3. Chloe announces to Nicky (Belinda Owusu) and Cameron that she’s planning to move out of their flat to live with Evan. Cameron is worried that Evan isn’t having a good influence on her and decides he has to do something.
4. Patients on different wards turn out to be related to each other and when Cameron clumsily reveals some confidential information, can he rescue the situation?
5. After a promising start to their relationship, Hanssen is concerned when Oskar suddenly goes quiet and refuses to eat. He tries everything he can think of to cheer the boy up – including a spot of singing – but nothing is helping. Can he work out what’s wrong with his little grandson?
6. Concerned that Evan is trying to drive a wedge between Chloe and her family, Cameron engineers a meeting between her and Dominic, hoping they’ll talk to each other. Will it be the start of a friendlier relationship between them?
7. When Dominic refuses to talk to Lofty about whether their split is temporary or permanent, Lofty goes and confronts Isaac, blaming him for the entire situation. Isaac’s response is shocking even by his own evil standards and it leaves one person fighting for his life. As Isaac finally shows his true colours, can he be stopped?
Sue Haasler is the author of the official Holby City book, which you can read about here. Her latest novel, Half A World Away, is out now
Source: Read Full Article