MANCHESTER UNITED and Leeds go head-to-head at Old Trafford on Saturday.
And Paddy Power are offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 82/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAEE
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a cards or Apple Pay
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
- Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
Manchester United enter the contest as odds-on favourites at 8/15.
The Red Devils have strengthened their ranks after last year's second-placed finish with Jadon Sancho potentially making his first-team debut.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have been full of goals during pre-season, netting 10 in four fixtures – including an emphatic 4-0 win over Evert last time out.
Leeds, conversely, have been extremely leaky at the back – conceding 17 in seven outings.
United won this fixture 6-2 last season and we expect them to put in a similar shift by winning with over 4.5 goals scored in the match at odds of 9/2.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET MO SALAH TO SCORE ONE OR MORE GOALS IN AUGUST AT 20/1
82/1 Bet Builder special
Manchester United vs Leeds
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Over 3.5 Goals – Over/Under 3.5 Goals
- Stuart Dallas – To Be Booked
- Anthony Martial – Anytime Goalscorer
- Luke Shaw – To Be Booked
Our four selections combined create odds of 82/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £110!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that's been boosted to 82/1.
Our selections are: Over 3.5 Goals, Stuart Dallas – To Be Booked, Luke Shaw – To Be Booked, Anthony Martial – Anytime Goalscorer
£20 on that will return £1,660 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET ARSENAL TO BEAT BRENTFORD AT 30/1
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article