JOSHUA BUATSI is back in action this weekend as he takes on Ricards Bolotniks in a big step-up bout at Fight Camp.
Buatsi hasn't been in the ring since his huge KO win over Daniel Dos Santos back in May and he'll be looking to make a big statement in his return.
🥊📺 Watch Buatsi vs Bolotniks live on DAZN for £1.99 📺🥊
Under the tutelage of trainer Virgil Hunter, Buatsi will be looking for a world title shot in the next year, and a win over Bolotniks would prepare him aptly.
Bolotniks, however, comes with big fight experience, having won MTK's Golden Contract tournament last year.
When is Buatsi vs Bolotniks?
- Buatsi's big light-heavyweight clash with Bolotniks will take place on Saturday, August 14.
- The main event is expected to get going from around 10-10.30pm UK time.
- The bout will take place at Fight Camp at Matchroom HQ in Brentwood, Essex.
- There will be around 300 fans in attendance at the event.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Buatsi vs Bolotniks will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- You can subscribe to DAZN for just £1.99 a month in the UK by clicking HERE.
- The action will get underway from 7pm UK time.
- You can live stream the action from the DAZN app, which is available for download onto your mobile device, tablet and Smart TV.
Buatsi vs Bolotniks FULL CARD
- Joshua Buatsi vs Ricards Bolotniks
- Joe Cordina vs Jolshuah Hernandex
- Michael Mckinson vs Przemyslaw Runowski
- Kash Farooq vs Luis Gerardo Castillo
- Hopey Price vs Claudio Grande
- Raymond Ford vs Reece Bellotti
What has been said?
“I’m ready to fight. The thing is, there may be a target on me, Eddie, but I’m really from the bottom, so the build-up is great, but that’s not my mentality," Buatsi said.
"I started from nothing as well, moved from Ghana to England. I’ve also come from nothing.
"I always tell people when I fight, I’ve got nothing to lose, I’m gaining everything, and when I go in there, the mentally is different.
"I’ll be there to fight to, and I’m there to fight and protect the little that I have."
Source: Read Full Article