ENGLAND are looking to round off a successful Autumn Internationals campaign by taking the scalp of world champions South Africa.
The Red Rose hammered Tonga two weeks ago before picking up a convincing 32-15 win over Australia.
But this week they will be without captain Owen Farrell, who is out with an ankle injury.
Fellow Saracen and hooker Jamie George is also out with a knee problem.
South Africa meanwhile can complete a clean sweep in the Northern Hemisphere this autumn with victory at Twickenham.
The Springboks were assisted by a pitch invader as they ran out 23-18 winners in Wales before having too much for Scotland at Murrayfield last week.
Last time the two sides met, England were bullied by the South Africans as they went down 32-12 in the 2019 Rugby World Cup final in Yokohama.
And Eddie Jones has called on his side to use a rugby adaptation of Muhammad Ali's 'rope-a-dope' tactics to ensure their front row is not brutalised by the Boks in the same way this time around.
In 1974, Ali won the Rumble in the Jungle against George Foreman by tactically pretending to be trapped against the ropes and goading Foreman into punching himself out.
And Jones said: “If you are taking on a heavyweight contest and you are fighting against George Foreman, who can whack and whack and whack and whack, you have to do something a bit different.
“We have got four days to come up with something a little bit different. And we will."
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
What time does England vs South Africa rugby kick off?
- England take on South Africa on Saturday, November 20.
- The match kicks off at 3.15pm UK time – 5.15pm in South Africa.
- It takes place at Twickenham.
What TV channel is England vs South Africa rugby on and can I live stream it?
- England vs South Africa is not on regular UK television.
- However, you can stream all the action live on Amazon Prime Video.
- If you have a Smart TV you can install Amazon Prime Video straight to your television set.
Can I watch England vs South Africa rugby for free?
- Yes. If you are a first-time subscriber you can get a one-month FREE trial of Amazon Prime Video.
- This will revert to a regular £7.99/month subscription if not cancelled before the end of the trial period.
England XV: 15 Freddie Steward, 14 Joe Marchant, 13 Henry Slade, 12 Manu Tuilagi, 11 Jonny May, 10 Marcus Smith, 9 Ben Youngs; 1 Bevan Rodd, 2 Jamie Blamire, 3 Kyle Sinckler, 4 Maro Itoje, 5 Jonny Hill, 6 Courtney Lawes (c), 7 Sam Underhill, 8 Tom Curry.
Replacements: 16 Nic Dolly, 17 Joe Marler, 18 Will Stuart, 19 Charlie Ewels, 20 Sam Simmonds, 21 Alex Dombrandt, 22 Raffi Quirke, 23 Max Malins.
South Africa 10/11
*Odds from Paddy Power correct as of Tuesday, November 16.
Source: Read Full Article