PUNTERS can get odds-on favourite Battaash to win the King George Stakes at 6/1 on Day 4 at Goodwood.
The sprint king is ODDS-ON to win the 15.15 race as he returns to burn up the Goodwood turf once again on Friday.
You can claim these huge 6/1 odds HERE* for the 1/3 favourite to win with 888 Sport.
The offer is available to new customers, with a maximum bet of £5.
The supreme speedster won the King's Stand at Royal Ascot when last seen and has a clear form edge over his rivals.
He loves this sharp 5f trip, having landed this contest for the last three years on the bounce, and will take some serious pegging back once again.
Jim Crowley gets on famously with Charlie Hills' bullet-fast contender and the pair should make mincemeat of the King George field once again.
Goodwood day 4: Special offer
Don't miss out on this huge offer ahead of the King George Stakes.
Get Battaash to win at 6/1 CLAIM HERE (max bet £5)
- Available to new customers only. T+Cs apply, 18+ and begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article