Terms and Conditions:
- Open to residents in England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
- Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
- Application for your two free tickets is via one of TWO methods:
- Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) – you must collect NINE unique Sun Savers codes by purchase of The Sun between Saturday, May 15 – Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Once you have entered NINE unique Sun Savers codes you will be directed to book a specific date to visit the attraction. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
- Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect TEN differently numbered tokens by purchase of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, May 15 – Tuesday, June 1, 2021 and complete the booking form found in the newspaper on Saturday, May 15, 2021. For postal applications you must select THREE date bands in order of preference and submit your application via post. Applications that do not include THREE date band choices will not be processed. Applications that do not have THREE date band choices written on the outer envelope will be processed last. If your completed application is successful, your tickets will be allocated for one specific day from a date band on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to exchange your tickets or use them on any other day under any circumstance. Tickets will be allocated in phases.
- Tickets are available to visit the Attraction between Wednesday, May 26, 2021 and Sunday, October 31, 2021. The following dates are ONLY available to Sun Savers applications and not available for postal applications:
a)Saturday, May 29 – Sunday, June 6, 2021;
b)Saturday, July 10 – Sunday, September 5, 2021;
c)Saturday, October 16 – Sunday, October 31, 2021;
d) All Saturday & Sundays between Wednesday, May 26 and Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- Tickets are strictly subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during weekends and school holidays which have more limited availability. There are 7,200 tickets available during school and bank holidays. There are 2,600 weekend tickets available.
- Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to Chessington World of Adventures Resort (the “Attraction”) on the allocated date/period.
- All Sun Savers applications are subject to a £2.00 booking fee and will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of your tickets.
- The closing date for applications is strictly Monday, June 14, 2021. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
- In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
- Please allow 28 days after the closing date for your tickets to arrive. For any general queries about your application please email [email protected] or use Live Chat at help.thesun.co.uk.
- No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- The Promoter and Chessington World of Adventures Resort cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
- Photocopies are not accepted.
- Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant. Proof of ID will be required on arrival when presenting your tickets to validate entry.
- Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle Chessington World of Adventures Resort or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- Tickets must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator at the attraction. E-tickets may be shown via a mobile device.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the attraction or purchase online in advance.
- The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
- For the purpose of admissions, adult tickets for persons aged 12 years and above. Children are aged 3-11 years. No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Children under three years old are admitted free of charge, however all children under three years old must obtain a valid ticket for entry on arrival at the attraction on the day of visit.
- No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- Tickets are subject to Chessington World of Adventures Resort terms and conditions (found at chessington.com/misc/terms-and-conditions.aspx) as applicable. For general information about the attraction and opening hours, please visit chessington.com.
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of the attraction or other reasons such as overcapacity.
- Please note car parking charges apply at attractions which are not included with free tickets.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- The Promoter, its affiliates, and Chessington World of Adventures Resort may amend or withdraw any element of the promotion for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the promotion entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter, its affiliates, and Chessington World of Adventures Resort are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. Therefore the Promoter and Chessington World of Adventures Resort shall not be responsible if a participant is unable to redeem their tickets for any time period as a result of government guidelines or restrictions resulting from COVID-19. No alternative booking dates or compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
- To be safely admitted into the attraction, employees and guests are asked to participate in a temperature check using a non-contact thermometer. These non-invasive temperature checks are being applied as a condition of entry. Anyone who is displaying a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius will unfortunately not be allowed to enter.
- Visitors with certain health conditions and disabilities related to higher bodily temperatures should speak to the attraction team upon booking to ensure we can provide the correct assistance on an individual basis.
- All guests visiting the attraction must abide by the social distancing rules set out at Chessington World of Adventures Resort during their visit. This includes but is not limited to; keeping the recommended safe distance between yourself and other guests within the attraction, regularly washing and sanitising your hands, only visit within your household or support bubble and visitors aged 11 and over will be required to wear a face mask in any areas indicated as mandatory within the Resort.
- Those showing COVID-19 symptoms are also requested not to visit the attraction. We are asking all our guests to play their part in helping to protect themselves and each other.
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort will be monitoring Government guidance closely, and reserve the right to amend conditions of entry or requirements when visiting in line with the Government guidance surrounding COVID-19. To ensure you’re aware of the latest information for your day out, visit chessington.com/our-company/coronavirus/
Source: Read Full Article