- Every single one of Lady Gaga's outfits at the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards was noteworthy.
- The singer changed seven times, and she had a face mask to go along with each outfit.
- Gaga made it point to remind people to wear masks in her acceptance speeches.
- The musician took home awards for video of the year, song of the year, artist of the year, and best collaboration, as well as the first tricon award.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Lady Gaga accepted the best collaboration award in an Iris van Herpen dress with a pink mask by Cecilio Castrillo and Pleaser boots.
To accept the song of the year award, Lady Gaga changed into a Christopher John Rogers gown from the designer's fall 2020 collection and a Lance Victor Moore mask with bull-like horns and spikes.
To start her "Chromatica" performance, Lady Gaga wore a hi-tech LED mask with a green crop top and matching garter belt.
Gaga kept the same LED mask on but changed her outfit to a purple bra top and matching underwear with lace-up black boots to perform "Rain On Me" with Ariana Grande.
Gaga finished off her performance in the same LED mask but changed into a sparkly bodysuit and black booties.
Gaga accepted the artist of the year award in a dramatic Valentino coat with a silver bodysuit from the same designer, white platform boots, and a Mety Choa mask to match.
Lady Gaga appears to have kept the same mask on for her final ensemble: a Candice Cuoco jacket, Manuel Albarran pointed bra and choker, and the same Valentino bodysuit she wore earlier in the night.
Source: Read Full Article