- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening October 13-14, and Adidas is having a massive sale with lots of discounts on sneakers.
- While Adidas always has select items marked down, this year's sale includes popular styles like the Ultra Boost, Alphabounce, Samba, and Superstar.
- Whether you're looking for new runners, casual sneakers, or workout trainers, you'll find them here. You'll also find select deals on accessories like socks and backpacks.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
As one of the largest sportswear companies in the world, Adidas is deeply rooted in performance gear and lifestyle fashion. The brand's extensive range makes it a great destination to buy all types of sneakers — and this Amazon Prime Day is one of the best times to shop.
While The Three Stripes regularly has sales, Prime Day 2020 delivers discounts on everything from timeless styles like the Adidas Superstar and Samba as well as modern performance options like the Ultra Boost 20 and Alphabounce Instinct.
Regardless of what type of footwear you're interested in, you'll likely find it on sale at Adidas' Amazon Store. On top of sneakers, Adidas has deals on select clothing and accessories.
To help you make the most of your time shopping, we've rounded up 10 amazing Adidas deals below. Keep in mind that the deal pricing varies a lot depending on what color and size you choose.
The best Adidas deals for Amazon Prime Day 2020:
More standout Adidas deals:
- Adidas Superstar, $47.60 (Originally $80) [You save $32.40]
- Adidas Creator 365 Basketball Crew Sock, $11.60 (Originally $16) [You save $4.40]
- Adidas Grand Court SE Tennis, $30.30 (Originally $65) [You save $34.70]
- Adidas Tour Tennis 12 Racquet Bag, $42.70 (Originally $50.36) [You save $7.66]
- Adidas Harden Stepback Basketball Shoe, $55.98 (Originally $90) [You save $34.02]
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article