HUDA Beauty has launched her new 'Naughty Nude' palette and it looks incredible.
A reimagination of her iconic New Nude Palette, it's sure to be another hit with shoppers.
Her last palette was released in 2019, and we're so excited about the 2020 upgrade.
- Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Palette, £58, Cult Beauty – buy here
The Naughty Nude palette is a racy wardrobe of 18 captivating smokey shades and innovative textures.
It'll launch on 1 November, will set shoppers back £58,and will be available from Boots, Cult Beauty, Feel Unique alongside ShopHuda, Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
It's perfect for creating modern nude looks, sexy smoky eyes, and fresh lids with richer, smokier shades, and versatile neutrals for subtle daytime looks, and modern night time looks with after-dark drama.
NAUGHTY NUDE COMING SOON! #EmbraceYourNaughty #NAUGHTYNUDE #NOV1 😱😱😱 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ MAKE YOUR OWN RULES.4 sexy af textures 🔥 MATTE: Filthy, Untamed, Naughty, Rough, Hypnotic, Arouse, Juicy & Spicy 🔥 METALLICS: Irresistible, Tantric, Desire, Please Me & Shameless 🔥 MARBLE CREAMS: Passion, Flower Power, Provocative & Hard 🔥 Never before seen, PEARL GLOSS HYBRID: Slippery Dropping everywhere on 11/01SWIPE LEFT to see swatches
A post shared byHUDA KATTAN (@hudabeauty) on
The eighteen well eyeshadow palette is made for those who want to take their loos from nice to naughty in no time.
Huda Beauty has also added three new innovative shadow textures to her cult favourite mattes; with a matte marble, metallic marble, and a never-seen-before pearl gloss hybrid.
Speaking about the palette, Huda Kattan of Huda Beauty said: "While nudes are nothing new, I wanted to update the classic colorway to empower beauty fans in a bold, modern way.
"The Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette has 18 shades in innovative textures to help you strip bare to your fiercest and naughtiest self!”
Huda Kattan's 'How To' Naughty Nudes
- Start off by building up your base with the matte cream marble and matte powder shadows.
- Use a densely-packed brush or your finger to pick up the metallics and cream shimmer marble shades and blend onto the lids in small circular motions for an illuminating finish. You can build an extra, more intense layer by pressing on metallics with your fingers or a brush for a glam high-shine foil effect.
- For a subtle, modern look, swipe the pearl gloss hybrid onto bare lids using your fingers or a flat brush.
- For rich, deeper shades, blending is your friend. Using a brush is super important to achieve a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid.
- You don’t have to go bold and graphic when using the deep, dark shades. Blend out the deep mattes with a fluffy brush to give definition and shape to the eyes.
- To achieve a soft daytime look, build a light base using the matte shades. Then add a subtle shimmer across the lids using your finger, a flat brush, or a sponge applicator.
- The metallics and pearl gloss hybrid can also be used to contour the lower lash line or add to the inner corners for a soft highlight to keep eyes looking big, sparkly, and bright.
Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Palette launches on 1 November, and will be available from Boots, Cult Beauty, Feel Unique alongside ShopHuda, Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calendar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article